Operators who carry out lifting work in the Netherlands on a machine with a working load moment of 10 tons or more, must have a valid TCVT (RA) certificate / registration (Foundation Supervision Certification Vertical Transport) for the machine in question. Foreign operators who work in the Netherlands must also be in possession of such a valid certificate.
Obtaining a TCVT (RA) certificate / registrate ensures that only skilled operators are allowed to carry out lifting work on machines with a hoisting capacity of 10 tons or more.
The following TCVT (RA) exams will be taken by XY Masterclass:
- Operator Mobile Crane (W4-01)
- Operator Pilling Rig – Large/Small (W4-02/03)
- Operator Loader crane with lifting function(W4-04)
- Operator Earthmoving machine with lifting function (W4-05)
- Operator Mobile Tower Crane (W4-06)
- Operator Telehandler with lifting function (W4-07)
The following TCVT exams will be taken by XY Masterclass:
- Hoisting supervisor (W4-08)
- Inspector lifting and hoisting tools (W1-02)
- Operator KROL (Crane on Lorry) (W5-02)
XY Masterclass can also take all TCVT exams in English or German.