Working with a Telescopic handler
There are 3 categories in which an exam can be done:
- Working with a rotating and or rigid telescopic handler for lifting
- Working with a rotating and / or rigid telescopic handler for lifting and elevated work
- Working with a rigid telescopic handler for lifting and hoisting
For the examiner the candidate has to meet the following entry requirements:
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old;
- B-VCA / VOL-VCA / VIL-VCU diploma or equivalent diploma;
- Driving license (one of the legal driving licenses).
The exam consists of a theoretical part and a practical part.
The candidate receives a diploma when he has passed for both components. The Telescopic handler diploma under the SSVV Training Guide is valid for 5 years.
View the latest version of the Implementation Regulations, the Specification Sheet and the Test Matrix of the 3 categories.